Most gardeners across the state recognize the yellow petals and dark centers of Black-eyed Susans. If you have admired them from afar in the past, now is the time to bring some home. There are many selections that look great in the landscape.
- Southern Gardening for June 30, 2014 – Black-eyed Susans offer summer-long blooming
- Southern Gardening TV for June 30, 2014 – Sub Irrigated Containers
- Southern Gardening TV for June 23, 2014 – Cleome
- Southern Gardening for June 23, 2014 – Flowers explode for July 4th displays
- Southern Gardening for June 16, 2014 – Lantana makes a big impact in the summer